Business Writing Training
Delivered by a Business Writing Professional with over 25 years’ Experience
Do you want a customisable business writing training course that focuses on what you want to achieve, rather than delivering standard training?
My courses are not about management theory, or academic content. Instead I cover practical tools, techniques and best practice that you need to raise the quality of your business writing. All courses are modular so they can easily be customised to suit your business.
I am a business writer with a degree in marketing as well as being a professional trainer. I have over 30 years’ experience writing for businesses like yours as well as corporate household names. You are in safe hands.
I also design courses for a range of companies and I can create one specifically for you too, if required.
List of Business Writing Training Courses
Winning Web Content
Email Marketing Masterclass
How to Write a Case Study
Editing & Proofreading
How to Write Clear Technical Documents
Designing Effective Online Help
Editing & Proofreading
Writing Reports that Get Read
Persuasive Business Cases
Everyday Business Writing
How to Handle Complaints
How to Take Notes and Minutes
Recording Disciplinary and Grievance Meetings
Creating Presentation Materials
Watch this space
How is Write to Win different?
Every client has unique needs, so I don’t just offer standard courses
- Every client has unique needs so I don’t just offer standard courses.
- Courses have a suggested course outline, but are modular so can be created and tailored to your needs.
- My customised courses are usually cheaper than big company off the shelf courses.
- I guarantee my training will improve your business writing skills.
- Your trainer is a business writer with a degree in marketing so can help you get the best out of your situation, be it pitching for funding, presenting business ideas or writing your website content.
What can you expect?
- I will call and discuss your training and any changes you need for every course booked.
- You get a customised course for your business.
- All courses are conducted by a business writing expert who really knows how to write well.
- Courses include pre-course questionnaires, and workbooks.
- I offer one-to-one coaching and courses from as little as two people up to groups of 15.
- You get post course email support and feedback for up to six months absolutely free.
- You also get a short post course webinar which can be sent to each delegate summarising the main points from the training which helps to embed the learning.
- You have the option for customised exercises to match your business and improve the learning for your delegates.
The cost of each course will be slightly different depending on the amount of customisation you require. I will provide a detailed quote once we have had an initial discussion. However, I can guarantee that you will get your money back by the increased productivity you will see from each delegate when writing documents.
The cost of the course is spread over two instalments. 50% is payable on booking the training and the remaining 50% and any expenses agreed will be payable immediately after the course has been delivered.
You also have the option for customised exercises to match your business and improve the learning for your delegates.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
One thing I pride myself on is delivering great value. We will work together to make sure the training you receive is customised to your needs and requirements.
If you feel that your training course fails to deliver bid and tender writing ideas that you can use immediately and that you feel that you have had poor value from the training, you will receive a full 100% refund – guaranteed.
Don’t know where to start with your business documents?
Download my 101 Business Writing Tips eBook below
Tips from a business writer with over 20 years’ experience
What People Are Saying
“Good practical tips and techniques. ”
Anthea Lunn, British Library
To get to the point – if you are looking for a copywriter for your online marketing channels (website for instance) I would highly recommend that you speak with Alison. The bottom line is that the marketing copy that Alison has written for my services has directly resulted in new leads and customers. I have used Alison’s services more than once and will again go to her for copywriting.Christian Channer
Nice and informal, paced well, good training notes and a good trainer. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and found Alison’s style of debating each topic openly very beneficial. I thought this approach was much more relaxed and stimulating than being talked at! I would recommend Alison’s business writing training courses to anyone for this type of training. Thank You!Emily Barr