Business Writing Training
Delivered by a Business Writing Professional with over 25 years’ Experience
Do you want a customisable business writing training course that focuses on what you want to achieve, rather than delivering standard training?
My courses are not about management theory, or academic content. Instead I cover practical tools, techniques and best practice that you need to raise the quality of your business writing. All courses are modular so they can easily be customised to suit your business.
I am a business writer with a degree in marketing as well as being a professional trainer. I have over 30 years’ experience writing for businesses like yours as well as corporate household names. You are in safe hands.
I also design courses for a range of companies and I can create one specifically for you too, if required.
List of Business Writing Training Courses
Email Marketing Masterclass
How to Write a Case Study
Editing & Proofreading
Designing Effective Online Help
Editing & Proofreading
Persuasive Business Cases
Everyday Business Writing
How to Take Notes and Minutes
Recording Disciplinary and Grievance Meetings
Creating Presentation Materials
Watch this space
How is Write to Win different?
Every client has unique needs, so I don’t just offer standard courses
- Every client has unique needs so I don’t just offer standard courses.
- Courses have a suggested course outline, but are modular so can be created and tailored to your needs.
- My customised courses are usually cheaper than big company off the shelf courses.
- I guarantee my training will improve your business writing skills.
- Your trainer is a business writer with a degree in marketing so can help you get the best out of your situation, be it pitching for funding, presenting business ideas or writing your website content.
What can you expect?
- I will call and discuss your training and any changes you need for every course booked.
- You get a customised course for your business.
- All courses are conducted by a business writing expert who really knows how to write well.
- Courses include pre-course questionnaires, and workbooks.
- I offer one-to-one coaching and courses from as little as two people up to groups of 15.
- You get post course email support and feedback for up to six months absolutely free.
- You also get a short post course webinar which can be sent to each delegate summarising the main points from the training which helps to embed the learning.
- You have the option for customised exercises to match your business and improve the learning for your delegates.
The cost of the course is spread over two instalments. 50% is payable on booking the training and the remaining 50% and any expenses agreed will be payable immediately after the course has been delivered.
You also have the option for customised exercises to match your business and improve the learning for your delegates.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
If you feel that your training course fails to deliver bid and tender writing ideas that you can use immediately and that you feel that you have had poor value from the training, you will receive a full 100% refund – guaranteed.